We finally got a chance to test our Rorys new ball catcher. The three of us set out for the park, but on our way we met the contractor who will be doing work on our house next month. He was on his way to ours to go over some things, so we all had to come back again. I'm sure Rory was a bit peeved at that ! lol
Anyway, it didn't take too long then we set off again for the park, however it had started to rain just a little. The park isn't very far though so we kept going.
Rory was thrilled with his new toy and it's great for me to be able to throw the ball a good distance, as I am probably the worlds worst thrower ! Not only doesn't it go very far but there is never any indication as to which direction it might go either ! So the ball catcher is perfect.
We'd only had about 4 throws when the rain really started coming down ! I really hated to drag Rory away when he was having so much fun so we all stayed out and played in the rain LOL - we are definitely mad - Rory of course seemed oblivious to it anyway. By the time we did get home we were soaked through ! Rory got a good towel drying and we all flopped in the living room :)
This morning I've been teaching Rory to "shake" . His paw that is, not his body, although that might be a useful trick too :)
I also baked a cake this morning and he sat in the kitchen watching me - his look was very quizzical and he looked like he was taking everything in lol. I'm sure he realised it was food and wondered if it was for him. After the cake had cooled and I was getting ready to take it out of the tin he was sitting there watching me again.
A friend visited for a while today and this was only the 2nd time she had met Rory. He's very loving and will go over for a cuddle and if he really likes you he will sit or lie down on your feet too :) He obviously like my friend Krysia a lot as she also got the "tickle my tummy pose" too lol

He is a very handsome boy.
ReplyDelete