Rory loves to go out in the garden. He will sit or lie happily there, or sometimes just have a good sniff around, and sometimes play with his ball.
I'm OK leaving him there, and I check on him through the window every now and then.
Normally I leave the garden gate open so he can come in when he wants. However, today he was out there and the 4 dogs that live upstairs were also out. They get along fine but I didn't want to risk Rory maybe deciding to visit upstairs, so I closed the gate.
All was well, I'd looked out a couple of times and he was wandering around. I sat down to have lunch, then when I went to take myplate to the sink and looked out the window it was pouring rain !!
I ran out and there he was, sitting patiently waiting behind the gate :(
I felt awful !
I had to dry him off and I put the fire on. He didn't seem very concerned but didn't turn down the treat I gave him either lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor Rory at least it shows how obedient he is and he didn't try to jump the gate or something equally daft Lxx
ReplyDelete